We’re healthier together
There are a few simple measures we can take to greatly reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19. Show you care for your fellow neighbors, classmates, family, and friends, and help hold each other accountable. The more diligent and careful we are now, the sooner we’ll be able to resume more in-person activities and welcome back more of our community.
Review the requirements and resources below for face coverings, physical distancing, hand washing, and more.
Wear a face covering, and wear it correctly
- Always cover your nose and mouth.
- Remove your face covering only when necessary to eat or drink, and immediately replace it when you’re finished sipping your drink or eating.
- Resist the urge to pull your mask off in order to be heard; just speak more clearly.
Practice safe distancing
Keep a distance of 2 meters or more from other people. Be aware of your surroundings, avoid drifting toward others while in conversation, and don’t linger in high-traffic areas.
Wash your hands often
Use soap and water with 20 seconds of rubbing, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Do this before and after touching anything that needs to be touched by other people, and before eating, drinking, or touching your face or face covering.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.